Add a customisable streaming indicator to your WordPress site to let your visitors know when your Twitch channel is live. A discreet method to highlight your live twitch stream.
After installation you’ll need to enter your Twitch channel name.
You can customise the following settings, with a live preview of your changes using the Appearance Customiser built into WordPress:
- Whether to hide the indicator when the channel is offline.
- Whether to open the stream in a new window if clicked.
- The text to display when Live.
- The text to display when Offline.
- Whether to position the indicator in the top/bottom, left/right.
- How far from the top/bottom/left/right in pixels.
- Whether to scroll with the content or remain in a fixed position
- The colour of the background, text colour, live text colour, hover text colour, and live hover text colour.
- Whether to round the corners of the indicator (and by how many pixels). The indicator will remove the rounded corners on one side if set to be against the edge of the window.
- Whether to underline the link on hover.
- Whether to hide below a certain width/resolution (for example on mobile).